- Damage Prevention Agent
Are you ready for a job with meaning? Working for Colorado 811 means you are helping to protect Colorado’s underground infrastructure and the community you live in. We are so much more than a typical call center; our goal is to provide top notch service to our customers and help keep them safe while on a job site or working on a project at their home. Colorado 811 is a nonprofit organization, so you will never have pressure to sell products or services. We are here to keep Colorado safe!
Colorado 811 is the utility protection center for the state of Colorado. What does that mean? It means we help protect anyone who is digging from hitting an underground utility line. We pride ourselves in our family friendly and healthy lifestyle culture. We frequently provide free breakfast and lunch for our staff and free professionally led fitness, nutritional and stress management classes.
COVID-19/Remote Working Notice
Colorado 811 is in the business of safety and this includes the safety and health of all our employees. The job training for this position will take place both remotely and at the building, but mostly remotely. When the Colorado 811 office in Golden reopens and employees transition to working in the building this position will also be required to go into the office. We will communicate the return to the office plan ASAP.
Please note: Temporary work from home requirements to be considered for this position.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Annual cost of living increases
- Performance based bonuses
- Employer paid health, dental, vision insurance (following 90-days of employment)
- 401k (following one year of employment)
- Life Insurance/AD&D/STD/LTD (following 90-days of employment)
- On-site fitness facility
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays (following 90-days of employment)
- Paid time off (following 90-days of employment)
- Fun activities and incentives
- Ergonomic workstation options
- Take advantage of the Colorado Jumpstart program and earn up to $1,600 from the state for joining our team