Friday, June 23, 2017 – Adobe Creek Golf Course
The Western Slope Damage Prevention Council invites you to join them for their 6th Annual Damage Prevention Golf Tournament on Friday, June 23, 2017. Hole Sponsorships go to support the Western Slope Damage Prevention Council and all proceeds for Mulligan sales will be donated to Kids Aid and The House. Cash prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams.
- Registration begins at 7 am Shotgun Tournament Begins at 8 am
- Lunch is included Team of 4 – $300
- Individual Player – $75
- Mulligans – $5.00 each (maximum 3 per player)
- Hole Sponsorship – $150 per hole
- Beverage Cart Sponsorship – $125
For questions, please contact Julie at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-309-7838 and Linda at email@example.com or 970-256-2880.
Download the flyer here.