September 24, 2021
Highland Hills Golf Course
2200 Clubhouse Dr.
Greeley, CO 80634
- 4 Person Scramble (no score worse than bogey can be taken on any hole)
- $125 per player: cost includes breakfast, green fees, cart, range balls, goodie bags, lunch and prizes
- Entry fees are due with completed team forms no later than September 13th
- Prizes will be awarded for team winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd) and special holes (longest drive, closest to the pin, etc.) after tournament is completed
- Shotgun start is at 9 a.m. and registration will start at 7:30 a.m.
Sponsorship opportunities available:
Hole – $150
Breakfast (2) – $300
Drink (2) – $300
Lunch (3) – $500
Corporate – $1000
Gift Bag Donations/Raffle Prizes – Priceless😊
Contact Neeley if you have donations for the gift bags
Mulligans will be sold with proceeds benefiting Weld County Food Bank.
Click here for the registration form.
Make checks payable to “Association of Colorado Damage Prevention Councils” or “AOCDPC”,
ATTN: Neeley Duran – Colorado 811 – 16361 Table Mountain Pkwy, Golden, CO 80403
Questions, invoicing, or PayPal inquiries please contact Dustin Muir at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720)442-1162.