As required under law, Colorado 811 will deliver file attachment functionality that enables excavators the ability to upload file attachments to a Colorado 811 notification request. This functionality will utilize a front end uploader that provides the requester the capability to attach files to describe the excavation area. There is a ticket attachment code associated and married to the ticket number that follows the ticket life cycle.
Colorado 811 is currently QA Testing the following software features in house:
- Uploading Attachments in
- iDig811 – Self Service
- Ticket Entry – Uploading during the course of a phone call to Colorado 811
- Viewing and Downloading Attachments in
- Delivery Output: Facility Owner
- Email Confirmation: Excavator
- Positive Response Email Confirmations: Excavator
The following applications are currently in development status with our software partner. Testing for positive response is scheduled to start the week of 3/9/20.
- In Development: Web Ticket Entry
- In Development: Positive Response
- Backlog: Excavator Expedite
- Backlog: WebTMS
- Backlog: REST API to upload attachments during Positive Response
I have ask in search bar 3 times, How do I cancel a ticket? I could not find any info to tell me where to look or how to do it. Locate ticket # A109900543 is the one I would like to cancel. My contractor told me he did not need it.
I am sorry I started all the notices.
Please charge me for ticket and any problems caused, Thank You. The address is 1848 Columbine Dr. Franktown, CO 80116
Thank you, we will submit your request to our contact center.
Comments are closed.