As required under law, Colorado 811 will deliver file attachment functionality that enables excavators the ability to upload file attachments to a Colorado 811 notification request. This functionality will utilize a front end uploader that provides the requester the capability to attach files to describe the excavation area. There is a ticket attachment code associated and married to the ticket number that follows the ticket life cycle.
Colorado 811 is currently QA Testing the following software features in house:
- Uploading Attachments in
- iDig811 – Self Service
- Ticket Entry – Uploading during the course of a phone call to Colorado 811
- Viewing and Downloading Attachments in
- Delivery Output: Facility Owner
- Email Confirmation: Excavator
- Positive Response Email Confirmations: Excavator
The following applications are currently in development status with our software partner. Testing for positive response is scheduled to start the week of 3/9/20.
- In Development: Web Ticket Entry
- In Development: Positive Response
- Backlog: Excavator Expedite
- Backlog: WebTMS
- Backlog: REST API to upload attachments during Positive Response