Safety Summit Online Registration:
Register for FREE online (new 2019). Please RSVP as early as possible, Online registration will be closed after midnight on Friday, September 13th 2019.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Safety Summit & Mock Line Strike Agenda – Download Agenda
Colorado 811 Annual Meeting Luncheon Agenda – Download Agenda
Keynote Speaker – Curtis Weber
Curtis Weber, a young man who was nearly killed on the job after being electrocuted will be the Safety Summit keynote speaker. Curtis now shares his emotional journey in influence positive safety culture change in the workplace.
Diamond – $5,000 Keynote Speaker
- All the benefits of a Platinum sponsorship, plus:
- Option to introduce the Keynote Speaker
- Logo featured during Keynote Speaker
Platinum – $2,000 MLS Event Partner
- All the benefits of Gold sponsorship, plus:
- Prime real estate location for booth at Safety Summit and exhibit space at MLS if needed (Note: a table, and two chairs are included on 9/18 only)
- Seat on the Planning Committee 2019.
- 5-minutes prime time on the microphone (before MLS event begins) to speak to audience about your product and/or services
- Logo will be prominently featured in post event video as well as E-newsletter
Gold – $1,000 Lunch Sponsor: Mock-Line-Strike (9/18)
- All the benefits of Silver sponsorship, plus:
- Verbal recognition at both Safety Summit and MLS
- 3 minutes during MLS on the microphone to speak to audience about your product and/or services.
Silver – $750 Damage Prevention Social Mixer (9/17)
- All the benefits of Bronze sponsorship, plus:
- Colorado 811 Social media recognition: Facebook/Twitter
- Safety Social Mixer recognition and signage
- Banner displayed at MLS only
- 6ft booth space at Safety Summit and up to 10X20 equipment space at MLS
Bronze – $500 General
- Company Logo on all event signage
- CO811 event page recognition
- Recognition on all pre-event and post-event correspondence and promotions
- 6 ft booth space at Safety Summit
Vendor space is FULL!
Booth Fee: $350.00 for each 6’ x 30” space (For one or both days!)
Additional 6’ x 30” spaces are available upon request.
Safety Summit and Colorado 811 Annual Meeting
September 17th at the Denver Marriott West
Hotel Information – Room Block
For out of town attendees, a room block is available at the Denver Marriott West are $149/night. To book a room please click here.
Mock Line Strike
September 18th at Jefferson County Fairgrounds
Don’t miss the 2019 Mock Line Strike!
Thank you to the 2019 Sponsors