Join Colorado 811 to learn about the new One Call Legislation on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at the Cortez City Service Center located at 110 W Progress Cir, Cortez, CO 81321.
February 13, 2019 | 10:30am – 2:00pm
Colorado 811 will provide lunch from the Farm Bistro! Colorado 811 will do a legislative update presentation and CDOT’s Kevin Walters will do a presentation on CDOT’s adaption of the new legislation.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Mandatory Positive Response
- New member delivery ticket format
- Relabeling 2nd Notice Ticket to Excavator Re-Notification
- New Subsurface Utility Engineering Ticket
- Tier Two Members will start receiving tickets starting January 1, 2019
- Road Grading
- Secondary Excavator
- Cancel Tickets Fee
If you have specific questions you would like addressed during the meeting, please submit them here.