14th Annual Weld County Damage Prevention Council Golf Tournament
October 7 @ 7:30 am – 4:00 pm MDT
- 4 Person Scramble (no score worse than bogey can be taken on any hole)
- $150 per player: cost includes breakfast, green fees, cart, range balls, goodie bags, lunch and prizes
- Entry fees are due with completed team forms no later than September 30th
- Prizes will be awarded for team winners (1st, 2nd & 3rd) and special holes (longest drive, closest to the pin, etc.) after tournament is completed
- Shotgun start is at 9 a.m. and registration will start at 7:30 a.m.
Make checks payable to “Association of Colorado Damage Prevention Councils” or “AOCDPC”, ATTN: Jay Petrilli – Colorado 811 – 16361 Table Mountain Pkwy, Golden, CO 80403 Or Questions, invoicing, or PayPal inquiries please contact Dustin Muir at email@example.com or call (720)442-1162.