Colorado 811 recognizes the need to address the concerns regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus, the potential impact it may have on our employee’s health and the organization’s operational preparedness. The organization has used a measured approach to develop an Infectious Disease Response Plan (IDRP). Careful consideration was used in the development of this emergency plan in regard to personal safety; work-place safety; organizational, departmental and individual operational requirements.
Colorado 811 is using the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as the primary source for information and education as recommended by the following entities:
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Stages in the Colorado 811 IDRP are initiated upon advisory notifications from the CDC.
- Planning and Coordination Stage
- Minor Activation Stage
- Critical Activation Stage
- Recovery and Assessment Stage
Colorado 811 is currently in the Planning and Coordination Stage (PCS).