Colorado 811 observes all federal holidays, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. The observation of federal holidays will require an additional business day in regards to the mark-by-date.
Please review the mark-by-dates for the upcoming holidays below:
- Locate requests processed on December 21st will be due Wednesday, December 26th at 11:59pm
- Locate requests processed on December 24th will be due on Thursday, December 27th at 11:59pm
- Locate requests processed on December 28th will be due on Wednesday, January 2nd at 11:59pm
- Locate requests processed on December 31st will be due Thursday, January 3rd at 11:59pm
For any questions or concerns regarding holiday closures, please contact our front desk at (303) 232-1991.
Reminder to Colorado 811 Members:
- Mark by (Locate By) dates are NOT scheduled on any Federal Holiday
- The phone number for Colorado 811 to call during holiday closures should be the same as your after hours number
- If your organization is a non-participant in after hours notification, you WILL NOT be notified on holidays